Max is a recent high school graduate taking a gap year before college. They are an avid writer and activist for the LGBTQ+ community.
A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Press Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I was looking for an internship, so I asked my trans mentor if he knew anyone who needed a writer and he put me in touch with Jenn.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
Getting to tell people’s stories and learning about the publishing process.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
My favorite book is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, and my favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend a lot of time making art and writing novels.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I can play the violin.
7. How would you define your purpose?
My purpose is to help shed light on stories that aren’t often heard, whether through my own writing or boosting the voices of others.
Enroll in the Getting Started for Authors (FREE) Course
Are you ready to write and publish your book?
Are you overwhelmed about where to start?
So much so that you are frozen in fear from taking any action forward?
Have you been pushing this off for months, maybe even years?
If you want to do this, and are committed to doing this, we are here to make it easier for you.
This free course focuses on mindset, accountability, organization, and writing to answer the question—