Write to be Seen
Have you always wanted to write a memoir or a book about your business but never started – or never finished that draft you set aside? If you’re a business owner, speaker or entrepreneur burning to tell your story, this podcast is for you. Writing a book can be a slow, painful process. It can even open old wounds and unearth memories that are difficult to share. In this show, you’ll hear inspiring interviews with published authors who are striving to make a difference in the world. You’ll learn how they overcame self-doubt and past hurts to speak their truth… and how their book opened the doors to a wider audience, making a bigger impact than they ever thought was possible. The world deserves to hear your story – and you deserve the chance to tell it.
- Episode 1: From Book to Healthcare Consultancy, How Dina’s Marketing Project Sparked a New Business
- Episode 2: Turning Something Tragic into Your Greatest Gift
- Episode 3: How Fern Took an Overwhelming Personal Experience and Created a New Business From It
- Episode 4: How Writing Your Book For You Will Help You, Overcome Struggles of Feeling Unworthy
- Episode 5: Pushing Through Your Fear and Grief and Telling Your Story Anyway
- Episode 6: How Readers Learn Through Stories and the Power of Being Vulnerable, Raw, and Relatable
Enroll in the Getting Started for Authors (FREE) Course
Are you ready to write and publish your book?
Are you overwhelmed about where to start?
So much so that you are frozen in fear from taking any action forward?
Have you been pushing this off for months, maybe even years?
If you want to do this, and are committed to doing this, we are here to make it easier for you.
This free course focuses on mindset, accountability, organization, and writing to answer the question—