- 6.12.2019 – Changing the World One Story at a Time, with Jenn T. Grace – The Avanti Entrepreneur
- 2.6.2019 – 4 LGBTQ Business And Money Podcasts You’re Probably Missing – Forbes Magazine
- 3.26.2019 – The Out Entrepreneur Podcast with Rhodes Perry and Jenn T. Grace – Rhodes Perry Consulting
- 12.1.2018 – Behind the “Seens” with Jenn Grace of Publish Your Purpose Press – Nancy Sheed
- 12.19.2018 – Connecticut Entrepreneur Founds Social Impact Publishing Company – Innovation Destination: Hartford
Download the Book Cost Blueprint
Regardless of where you are searching on the Internet you are going to find major discrepancies in the price of services. On one website you’ll see to expect to pay $5 for a book cover and on another website you’ll see $5,000. These ranges can be utterly overwhelming and stop a new author dead in their tracks from proceeding forward.
The information in this guide is based on the cost of producing your book going down a self-publishing path. These numbers are based entirely on our personal experience in helping dozens of authors navigate this space.
If you are still looking for help after reading this guide contact us at email@example.com