This service is ideal for writers who want to work with one of our editors before completing their manuscripts.
How it Works
- Your draft table of contents or outline.
- A one-page (max) description of your target reader, your book’s theme, and your book’s purpose. Be sure to include what you want your reader to learn, change, or do as a result of reading your book. If applicable, mention how you’d like your book to impact your business.
- A maximum of thirty (30) pages of your working draft.
Your editor will:
- Review the supplied materials (as outlined above.)
- Provide you with a one-page written summary of their questions, recommendations, and ideas.
- Conduct a 30-minute recorded Zoom call to review their summary with you.
PYP Podcast Episode 17
Meet the Editor
A note from our Founder, Jenn: If your WIP (Work in Progress) doesn’t fit into the process outlined here, we can construct a custom Editor’s Eye package to fit your needs. Let’s talk! Click here to schedule time.
Enroll in the Getting Started for Authors (FREE) Course
Are you ready to write and publish your book?
Are you overwhelmed about where to start?
So much so that you are frozen in fear from taking any action forward?
Have you been pushing this off for months, maybe even years?
If you want to do this, and are committed to doing this, we are here to make it easier for you.
This free course focuses on mindset, accountability, organization, and writing to answer the question—