This service is ideal for writers who want to work with one of our editors before completing their manuscripts.
How it Works
- Your draft table of contents or outline.
- A one-page (max) description of your target reader, your book’s theme, and your book’s purpose. Be sure to include what you want your reader to learn, change, or do as a result of reading your book. If applicable, mention how you’d like your book to impact your business.
- A maximum of thirty (30) pages of your working draft.
Your editor will:
- Review the supplied materials (as outlined above.)
- Provide you with a one-page written summary of their questions, recommendations, and ideas.
- Conduct a 30-minute recorded Zoom call to review their summary with you.
A note from our Founder, Jenn: If your WIP (Work in Progress) doesn’t fit into the process outlined here, we can construct a custom Editor’s Eye package to fit your needs. Let’s talk! Click here to schedule time.