The Editor’s Eye is offered exclusively to our Author’s Academy students and alumni.
This service is ideal for writers who want to work with one of our editors before completing their manuscripts.
Here’s how it works:
- Your draft table of contents or outline.
- A one-page (max) description of your target reader, your book’s theme, and your book’s purpose. Be sure to include what you want your reader to learn, change, or do as a result of reading your book. If applicable, mention how you’d like your book to impact your business.
- A maximum of thirty (30) pages of your working draft.
Your editor will:
- Review the supplied materials (as outlined above.)
- Provide you with a one-page written summary of their questions, recommendations, and ideas.
- Conduct a 30-minute recorded Zoom call to review their summary with you.
A note from our Founder, Jenn: If your WIP (Work in Progress) doesn’t fit into the process outlined here, we can construct a custom Editor’s Eye package to fit your needs. Let’s talk! Click here to schedule time.
Download the Book Cost Blueprint
Regardless of where you are searching on the Internet you are going to find major discrepancies in the price of services. On one website you’ll see to expect to pay $5 for a book cover and on another website you’ll see $5,000. These ranges can be utterly overwhelming and stop a new author dead in their tracks from proceeding forward.
The information in this guide is based on the cost of producing your book going down a self-publishing path. These numbers are based entirely on our personal experience in helping dozens of authors navigate this space.
If you are still looking for help after reading this guide contact us at email@example.com