At PYP we offer a variety of different coaching options.
- If you want to write a book but need support in getting your manuscript completed.
- If you have written a manuscript but need guidance through the self-publishing process.
- If you have published a book but need help with marketing and promoting it.
Consulting Intentions include:
- To help Author determine how to organize and structure the manuscript
- To help Author better determine logistics of manuscript development
- To help Author better understand the publishing process and how the goals of the book align with the Author’s business and/or professional needs
- To help Author work through the self-publishing process
- Helping you coordinate the right vendors to get your book published
- Cover designers
- Typesetters (interior layout)
- Reviewing and negotiating price points for additional services you might need while getting your book published
- Instructions on how to complete some of the more mundane tasks such as registering with the Library of Congress, ordering ISBNs, or setting up your Amazon and IngramSpark accounts, etc.
- Usage of the PYP Academy Press Imprint for the publishing of your book
|Common Discussion Topics include (not limited to these):
- How to get started
- Narrowing in on your book idea
- What is the purpose of your book?
- Your Target Reader
- Length of your book
- What physical size should your book be?
- How many words should your book be?
- Where to collect content from
- Content Inventory
- Marketing Inventory
- Mind mapping a book outline
- Creating a book outline from your mind map
- 6 Steps to refine your book outline
- Non-fiction book outline samples
- Tips for writing more effectively
- Writing programs
- Transcription & dictation
- Moveable content
- Organizing your inventory
- Personal Branding
- Understanding your personal brand
- Sally Hogshead assessment
- Marketing Buzz
- Leveraging your network
- Advance readers
- Low hanging fruit v. strategic opportunities
- The Book Launch
- The 10-day book launch strategy
- Launch on Kindle
- Make it easy on social media
- Track your results
- Ask people to do something
- Price adjustment
- Focus on providing value, not the direct sale
Business Strategy: Business, marketing, and operational strategy are also available when coaching with Jenn T. Grace. Jenn’s background as a business coach, and experience as a published author and speaker, lend themselves well to helping you execute a strategy that works for you, your business, and your book.
- During our first coaching call, we will map out a roadmap to follow to provide you with maximum accountability.
- We will brainstorm and strategize around areas noted above (and other things that may arise).
- On some calls, we may share screens and get tactical and hands-on with what you are working on.
- Between coaching calls, you may be provided with worksheets, videos, assessments, and/or other materials to help you continue your journey forward.
- We will work from a shared agenda document to keep track of our thoughts, questions, and ideas between meetings.
Frequencies & Price:
We know that budgeting is always a consideration in picking the path that works best for you. As a result, we have multiple frequency options. Please contact PYP today to talk about your individual needs. Click here to send us an email.