Brandi is a recent college graduate with a degree in Women and Gender Studies. She is a passionate activist for the LGBTQ+ community and has extensive leadership experience working as a community leader and outreach coordinator.
A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Press Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I was at a networking event where I met one of PYP’s authors. I was looking for a job at the time, mentioned that I was a writer, and she introduced me to Jenn.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
Learning about what goes into a book from writing it, to publishing, and marketing.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I really enjoy fiction books, immersing myself in the story and the world that’s created.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I play video games with friends. I also write short stories and poetry.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I used to be in the math league all throughout middle school.
7. How would you define your purpose?
I believe that my purpose is to help uplift the LGBTQ+ community. Whether that be through uplifting the voices of the community, community organizing, or storytelling.
Ready To Publish Your Book, But Confused About Which Publisher You Should Work With?
WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE 9 QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR PROSPECTIVE PUBLISHER GUIDE YOU'LL BETTER UNDERSTAND—
- The Publishing Process
- Your Publishing Options
- The Right Questions to Ask
This comprehensive guide will save you time, heartache, and money, by preventing you from going down the wrong publishing path.