We give marginalized voices power and a stage to share their stories, speak their truth, and impact their communities. Our purpose and mission is to elevate and amplify the voices of others.
– – –
Our Commitment to You:
- We are committed to giving you the power and stage you deserve.
- We are committed to providing a “safe space” for you and your publishing experience.
- We are committed to publishing a book that will resonate with your audience that you can be proud of.
- We are committed to a high touch collaborative experience between us as the publisher and you as the author.
- We are committed to not taking advantage of the fact that you are a first-time author and don’t understand the publishing landscape.
What We Do:
We work with aspiring non-fiction and memoir authors, who need support in writing, publishing, and marketing their book.
We offer a range of services to meet your specific needs.
- Our Publish Your Purpose Academy walks you through each step of the publishing process so you can make the best strategically aligned decision on how (and with whom) you intend to publish. Learn more.
- Our Editor’s Eye Service provides clarity on the direction of your manuscript before you get too far along in the writing process saving you time and money in the long run. Learn more.
- Our Hybrid Ghostwriting Service works with you one-on-one in a collaborative ghostwriting capacity at a fraction of the cost of hiring a traditional ghostwriter. Learn more.
- Our Publishing Services are designed to get your book published from A to Z in a strategically aligned way. Learn more.
Why We Do It:
We believe Everyone Has A Story and that story deserves to be elevated and amplified.
Unfortunately, the publishing industry is crowded, noisy, and filled with predatory service providers. This makes it very hard for you, the author, to understand and avoid those publishers with bad practices.
PYP was founded to be an anti-predatory publisher. Having seen several friends be taken advantage of in the publishing process, founder, Jenn T. Grace, set out to create a publishing company that puts the author first. Protecting our authors is at the forefront of every decision we make as an organization.
During the publishing process, we carry this on with our authors as we review “opportunities” they are presented with and advise them if it’s a known scam. This ranges from awards someone suggested they should submit for, to an Amazon Ad service provider, and beyond. We work with you to put forth a solid book that aligns with you, your business, and your brand, with no predatory behaviors in the process.
Ready for the next step?
I want to learn how to do it myself! Great, the Publish Your Purpose Academy is your first step.
I want you to do it for me! Great, see how we can support you here.
Unsure what you need?
Click here to schedule your complimentary 45-minute book consultation call with the PYP Team.
Download the Getting Started for Authors Blueprint
How many times have you been told you should write a book?
With each passing day, does the urge to tell your story get stronger and stronger?
Are you worried that you can’t possibly find the time to actually sit down and write your book?
Well, guess what?
You can do this!
All you need is a system—a process—a way to put one foot in front of the other.
In this guide you will find our top 30 tips on from mindset to writing to marketing, to help you get started on your book, today!
If you are still looking for help after reading this guide contact us at [email protected]